WELCOME TO BOK KITCHEN!

Thursday 23 June 2011

What's Inspired Me??

Assalammualaikum

'Hello to all readers out there. Today is the day my blog being made. Everybody must wondering why i choose "Lovely Sam-soon Bakery" as my tittle of my blog. I think for korean series Fan's already known why. Because this Series inpiring me to involves in life of bakery & pastry. Since i watch this series 6 years ago, i'm started learned about this thing. I'm learn from my mum, from internet, books also friends. I tried to take full-time course in Culinary & Pastry but because it's to expensive then i learn it by myself. I keep trying and people always said "practice make perfect" and now i'm ready to start a small Online Bakery Shop. What kind of treats i sell here? after this i will upload one by one the item that u guys will like it & love it. I really need a full of support from friends & family. Thank You for being here. Alrite, got to go. see u guys on my next post.




Here i upload a picture from the Series Of My Lovely Sam-soon. Just for u to know and if u guys watch this series im pretty sure u guys will not stop to watch it till the end. Enjoy your life!

2 comments:

suezahid said...

saya khatam series lovely somsoon ni lebih daripada 5 kali huhuhu... dan sama mcm awk, cite ni betul2 menambah inspirasi hobi baking saya... cuma xde kemampuan lagi utk buka kedai... sekadar buat2 kek kat umah je hehehe...anyway, slmt berjaya dalam bisnes bakery ni... aja2 fighting! =)

Sam-soon said...

tq sue.

Post a Comment

Nuffnang